Entries from this live broadcast are temporarily disabled.
- MÁ SivierodoneckEach camp has declared progress on earth over the past twenty-four hours. Russia’s defense ministry said on Saturday that Ukrainian troops were withdrawing from the city, “Suffered critical losses in combat”. Ukrainian forces responded by saying they were trying to regain full control of the city before Luhansk Governor Serhi Haidai gained control of half of Sievierodonetsk on Sunday night.
- Zaporozhye region will be 60% controlled by the Russian army. According to the military governor of the region, Oleksander Starouch, the Zaporozhye region in southeastern Ukraine is mostly in the hands of Moscow forces. According to the governor, the Russian army would destroy 2,701 buildings and infrastructure (700 of them were repaired), and 77 towns and villages would still be disconnected from electricity.
- In region Khersonwhere Ukraine is leading the counterattack, “Residents have left the village of Trudoliubivka” and Russian forces “Continue to bomb the occupied territories and positions of the Ukrainian army”assured the Ukrainian presidency and warned of an increasingly urgent humanitarian crisis in Russian-dominated areas.
- Also in the south of Kyiv reported that a Russian missile hit a farm in the main portOdessa. According to initial information, the attack was caused by two“victims”. MÁ Mykolaivthe mayor announced the deaths of at least three civilians after the Russian bombing.
- Ukrainian Foreign Minister Dmytro Kuleba has condemned calls from French President Emmanuel Macron to “humble” Russiajudging that this position could only“Humiliating France”.
- This was stated by the Chief of the General Staff of the United States, General Mark Milley the United States’ determination to support Sweden and Finland before their accession to NATOon board the USS Kearsargethe largest US warship ever docked in Stockholm Harbor.
- Kyiv has announced the deaths of four foreign volunteers who came to fight Russian troops. German, French, Australian and Dutch were killed, according to the International Territorial Defense Legion of Ukraine, which did not specify where and when. She had Paris confirmed the death of the French on Fridaywho perished according to the press in the Kharkiv region.
- In more than three months, the war forced “Almost 14 million Ukrainians have fled their homesthe majority are women and children “on Friday, UN coordinator in Ukraine Amin Awad condemned the phenomenon“Unprecedented in history”.
Watch our live broadcast yesterday here.
Read all our articles, analyzes and reports on the war in Ukraine
Factual. One of the main Ukrainian monasteries affected by the strikes in the Donbas
Testimonials. Ukrainian and Russian exiles in France: “We are preparing to leave for Boston. I would like to stay in France, but we do not speak that language. “
Decryption. Vladimir Putin’s promises to facilitate the export of Ukrainian wheat to Africa
Reportage. Donbass: Sievierodoneck, cut off from the world, is sinking
Maintenance. “Ukrainians want to go home, but they are afraid that everything will change again overnight”